Sandra Schallenberg, LE, CPE, CME: Well-Rounded Board Certifications, Licensures and Education
Impressive Credentials and Work Experience
"My professional experience up to this point has allowed me to work with many different clients, from severe coarse facial hair to tiny annoying hairs on the fingers. The one thing I have learned is that the skill of the practitioner and the commitment of the clients is paramount to the success of the treatments."
- Accomplished expert who has treated thousands of clients
- 35+ years experience in results oriented electrolysis
- Many clients are referrals from previous clients, beauty professionals, physicians and other electrologists
- Licensed to practice Electrology as well as Skin
Care in the state of Kansas
- Board Certified as both a Certified Professional Electrologist and as a Certified Medical Electrologist signifying my knowledge has been tested and measured against national standards of excellence.
- Advanced skincare training from the Conservatory
of Esthetics, Chicago, Il
- jane iredale University classes
- HydraFacial™ certification & advanced training
- Over 60 hours of science classes in her Bachelors
Degree in Food Science & Nutrition from the University of
Active in My Profession
"Membership in and service to these professional organizations allow me to deepen my knowledge which is continually updated through regular meetings, conferences, journals and newsletters."
Committed to Excellence
"Since electrolysis is skill intensive, the electrologist should use a combination of tried-and-true-techniques with the best tools and equipment for the task."
- Always updating knowledge through continuing education
- Follows the American Electrology Association's
Standards of Practice & Infection Control Standards
- Abides by Kansas State Law regulating the practice of Electrology and Esthetics
- Relaxed setting in a private treatment room
- Single use, pre-sterilized disposable probes
- Disposable medical grade gloves
- Medical close-up lighting
- Custom surgical magnification lenses for maximum accuracy
- State of the art computerized epilation equipment - the Apilus xCell
- Commitment to the profession is because of her own personal excess facial hair growth problems solved by electrology many years ago.
Electrolysis consultations and makeup color typing consultations are complimentary. Call/text Sandra at (913) 645-0455 to schedule.
Lisa Blue, LE
Text or Call: 913.645.0395
Text or Call: 913.645.0455
King III Building
11011 King St, Suite 245
Overland Park, KS 66210
Sandra's Typical Appointment Hours
Saturday 9-1 (limted openings)