Sandra Schallenberg, LE, CPE, CME: Well-Rounded Board Certifications, Licensures and Education
Impressive Credentials & Working Practice Experience
"My professional experience up to this point has allowed me to work with many different clients, from severe coarse facial hair to tiny annoying hairs on the fingers. The one thing I have learned is that the skill of the practitioner and the commitment of the clients is paramount to the success of the treatments."
- Accomplished expert who has treated thousands of clients
- 35+ years experience in results oriented electrolysis
- Many clients are referrals from previous clients, beauty professionals, physicians and other electrologists
- State Licensed to practice Electrolysis and Skincare in Kansas
- Board Certified as both a Certified Professional Electrologist and as a Certified Medical Electrologist
- Advanced skincare training-Conservatory of Esthetics, Chicago, IL
- jane iredale University makeup classes amd webinars
- HydraFacial™ certification & advanced training
- Over 60 college hours of science courses in her Bachelor
Degree in Food Science & Nutrition-the University of
AEA Continuing Education Transcript
continuting education 4-3-22.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [2.3 MB]
The Kansas Board of Cosmetology regulates electrolysis and esthetics services and their respective facilities in the state of Kansas. The designatory letters of LE are used to signify a Licensed Electrologist (LE).
The Certified Professional Electrologist (CPE) credential signifes that an electrologist's knowledge has been tested and measured againist a national standard of excellence. The credential is voluntary and requires 75 hours of continuting education every 5 years.
The Certified Medical Electrologist (CME) certification tests for advanced knowledge in electrolysis needle modalities and also laser and light-based hair removal modalities. The CME crendential is voluntary and requires 75 hours of continuing education every 5 years.
Committed to Excellence
"Since electrolysis is skill intensive, the electrologist should use a combination of tried-and-true-techniques with the best tools and equipment for the task."
- Results oriented
- Follows the American Electrology Association's
Standards of Practice & Infection Prevention Standards
- Abides by Kansas State Board of Cosmetology which regulates the practice of Electrology and Skincare in Kansas
- Relaxed setting inside a private suite (spacious waiting room & private clincial treatment room) in a professional office building
- Single use, manufacturer pre-sterilized disposable probes
- Clinical grade nitrile (non-latex) disposable exam gloves
- Clinical LED close-up lighting to illuminate critical details mounted on customized telescoptic loupes
- State of the art computerized epilation equipment - the Apilus xCell
- Commitment to the profession is because of her own personal excess facial hair growth problems solved by electrolysis
Active in My Profession
"Membership in and service to these professional organizations allow me to deepen my knowledge which is continually updated through regular meetings, conferences, journals and newsletters.
MMember of American Electrology Association
The Society of Clinical & Medical Hair Removal (SCMHR)
MEMBERSHIP granted to:
Sandra C Schallenberg, LE, CPE, CME
Expires: June 30, 2025
The Society of Clinical & Medical Hair Removal (SCMHR) is an international nonprofit membership organization supporting all methods of hair removal. Sandra has previously served as SCMHR's liaison regarding Kansas state licensing laws.
The Kansas Association of Professional Electrologists (KAPE)
MEMBERSHIP granted to:
Sandra Schallenberg, LE, CPE, CME
Expires: Dec 31, 2023
The Kansas Association of Professional Electrologists (KAPE) is an nonprofit organization established in 1985 for for electrlogists who have a Kansas Electrologist License. Sandra has served on the Board of Directors as an officer with various responsibilities off and on throughout the years.
King III Building
11011 King St, Suite 245
Overland Park, KS 66210
Sandra's Typical Appointment Hours
Saturday 9-1 (limted openings)