COVID-19 Best Practices
Sandra is back responsibly serving clients as we begin our "new norm" (at least for now) thru reccomended best practices to ensure we are making every effort to provide a safe enviornment for our clients and staff.
"May an ounce of prevention be worth a pound of cure" for all the inconveniences these guidelines may cause. Quote borrowed from Sandra's electrologist friend and colleqgue who borrowed from Benjamin Franklin.
1. Please reschedule if:
-- you or a household member are ill or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, fever, body aches, chills, fatique, shortness of breath, loss of smell/taste, sore throat, runny nose and/or other respiratory, cold or flu symptoms.
-- you or a household member are aware of being exposed to COVID-19 within the last 30 days.
-- you or a household member has traveled to areas which require a 14-day quarantine.
2. If you wish to make changes to your appointment, kindly CALL/TEXT Sandra directly 913-645-0455.
3. Bring and wear a mask or barrier covering over nose and mouth when in the salon for your protection and the protection of others. If you need
one please let me know before entering the salon.
4. Please come on back to the treatment room wait area if you arrive not more than 10 min early. My waiting area only has 1 chair for the sake of social distancing. The exiting client from treatment room may pass by you quickly as they leave. Please wear a mask when in the salon unless you are receving a treatment on the mouth/chin area. If you want to wait in your car instead and please text me @ 913-645-0455 upon arrival that is fine. If texting is not possible then call my cell and leave voice mail. Please know I will not be able to reply back immediately if I am finishing up a treatment.
Please note: There is a big sign outside the door of the salon that asks clients to call the front desk before entering. Again if you are seeing Sandra and are within
10 min early for your appt, please come on back and sit in the single seat waiting area by my treatment room door. If you want to wait in your car please text/call me directly 913-645-0455
to let me know you are here. (However, the clients who are seeing their stylists are asked to please remain in their vehicle upon arrival and their stylist will text them in.)
5. Avoid bringing friends/family inside the salon unless the client requires help or client is a minor.
6. Bring your own pen. Useful for signing checks and the consent for services liability waiver required before treatment.
7. Wash hands or use
provided hand sanitizer immediatley prior to treatment.
8. Sandra is responsibly serving clients with the intake of each client. Precautions with PPE and disinfection/sterilization are being taken to a new level. Additionally, the treatment room is stocked with an air purifying filtration unit w/UV-C light.
9. The salon is going to look different with removal of coffee service and magazines. Stylist/client pairs are spaced 6' apart or have partitions. Commonly touched surfaces throughout the salon are also disinfected on a regular basis.